You too can become involved in helping us evoke significant healthy change through positive programming. Currently the Journey into Wellbeing is being aired on PBS (Watch now on KET). That is just the beginning! But first, we have to engage with supporters and viewers. We have big plans to share our message nationwide and you can engage in a variety of ways;
- Support the Journey by becoming an underwriter or advertiser. We will customize a marketing plan for businesses interested in the co-branding opportunities available. You have opportunity to be featured during broadcast of the show and on our websites and in social media. Email Debra directly for more information. email@example.com.
- Bring the Show to your state. If you have contacts or leads and would like to see your state’s episode happen sooner than later, get in touch and lets formulate a plan.
- Join our team. We are currently seeking sales team members who can help us make contacts with like-minded positive brands.
- Submit your ideas and content. We are always looking for great content to highlight, so feel free to send along your ideas for shows, articles and healthy recipes.
For more information on how to get involved, contact us today: firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENTLY SEEKING SALESPEOPLE
JOURNEY INTO WELLBEING©
Company Overview: Journey into Wellbeing® is a reality-based TV series airing on PBS that follows host and founder Debra K, The Natural Health Explorer as she travels state to state and has her ho-hum health habits hijacked by personal trainers, health conscious chefs and holistic healers. Her intention is to seek out the wellness experts, healing facilities and natural resources, our nation offers to share their expertise with viewers in the hopes others will courageously begin their own Journey into Wellbeing.
We are seeking sales persons who can assist in acquiring advertisers and underwriters to produce a full season of shows. American Public Television has agreed to distribute, reaching 80% of PBS stations and 200 million viewers. Sales would encompass all the Journey platforms including television commercials, online advertising, print and special promotions. Experience in media sales would be beneficial for applicants.
Requirements: Self-motivated, professional who has the ability to propose advertising packages to companies interested in branding with the positive, healthy and transformational message of the Journey. Experience in advertising, media and/or web sales is preferred. This is a young company, so seeking resilient and creative individuals who can forge relationships and create packages to meet the client’s needs.
· As inspired by the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others as in making $
· Thoughtful communicator who is as good at listening as talking
· Enjoys working with a virtual team dedicated to the higher purpose of the organization
· Creative in creating packages for clients that are not “set in stone.” - working with existing platforms to customize packages
· A “go getter” who requires little supervision
· Can begin by selling each show individually (smaller sponsors in the $5k-$15k range) and/or working up to selling the series to national advertisers ($250k – $1M range)
· Currently have or has the skills to develop a database of qualified leads/prospects. Most will be within the health and wellness industry
· Establishing meetings/appointments with leads/prospects to discuss and identify their marketing/advertising needs
· Effectively sell and make recommendations to leads/prospects and clients of the Journey
· Provide advertising prospects with accurate price quotes, ad specs and contract agreements
· Consistently secure new business using professional and effective closing techniques.
· Ensure all materials are delivered and collected as promised
· As an independent contractor you will be responsible for having your own computer, phone and transportatio
· Unlimited Earning Potential. Initially, begin sales efforts within your existing network of contacts and/or sell national packages to like-minded companies
· Commission and stipend – negotiable (Your earning potential is up to you)
· Performance bonuses available
· Very flexible work schedule and environment – can work part-time and hold other job
· Benefit of working with a company that is committed to making a positive difference
· Working with a program placed on PBS, a respected and much viewed network
· Working in an industry that is “white hot” – health and wellbeing
Example platforms to sell:
- :15 Underwriting commercials on all video content (:30 shows to air on PBS and online vignettes). Current show can be viewed here – http://www.ket.org/cgi-bin/cheetah/watch_video.pl?nola=KJWEL%20000000&altdir=&template=
- Online ads on all websites. Examples – http://journeyintowellbeing.com/florida/ & http://reciperedoblog.com/partners/
- Customized online promotions: Example, Daily Health Tips, Run a 5k with DK promotion, Energizer sponsor, etc.
- Print ads in Palm Beach Woman Magazine – http://www.palmbeachwoman.com/. (Florida only)
- Social Media synergy campaigns
- Photography and Video packages for properties needing more current footage and stills
Get started today!!
If interested please email your resume and a brief cover letter indicating why you would be a perfect fit to email@example.com.
Must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
Launched in 2008, Locker Public Relations is a boutique firm that focuses on turning visionary ideas and voices into prominent brands with a niche in lifestyle, skin care and fashion.
Apparel Studios is an ad-agency/production company hybrid specializing in outfitting your company. Apparel Studios: Stylish Advertising. What’s your style?